Hi There, I have 12 Sebastopol eggs (From my own backyard) And I am anxiously awaiting the first one to pip. It is day 28 and I have candled last night and saw internal pip, and expected to see at least a tiny extenal pip this morning, but nothing. So I shined the light again. Less movement, but still moving. So my big question is: At what point would I do something if I don't want to let the goose die? How long can it have an internal pip and be ok before getting the oxygen from external pip? I have the humidity at 80% at steady temp. My hatch dates are extremely staggered though as I had to throw out several eggs in the beginning and my geese were still laying so I kept adding more. I have had several "late deaths" with chikens and I dont want to risk that with the geese. Any advice please? Thanks so much!