First thread!!! :D

Lizmar123

Hatching
5 Years
Aug 14, 2014
This is my first thread on BYC, I'm so excited to start this new page of mine! I have a nice roo and hen here at home with my family. My chickens serve as therapy pets for my younger brother, we've had chickens ever since he was diagnosed with autism. He's always talking about them. Has anyone ever noticed how chickens facial expressions change? Not literally but through their eyes?

Hello from Oregon & welcome to BYC - Chickens are great therapy :) They are very amusing little creatures. 
Yes they are, and thank you for welcoming me! I'm friend Florida
1f334.png
2600.png

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Chickens have many expressions and emotions. ;) They are such joys and entertainment!!!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. Chickens are good therapy for all of us. ;o) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Oh definitely! You can see emotions in the eyes, the way they look at you and even learn their intentions. If you sit with your chickens long enough, you can see them talking to you through their eyes.

Enjoy your flock and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom