First time chicken owner

MantherPanther

In the Brooder
May 4, 2015
Venus, Texas
[/IMG]
These are my new chickens. I have 2 golden lakenvelders, 2 blue andalusians, 6 RIR pullets and 2 ducks. I'm excited about this new journey I'm taking. :) I'm a stay at home mom, I have 3 kids.

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Raising poultry is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.
Aww! Your chicks are adorable! And they look very content with their coop and being outdoors.
thumbsup.gif
Enjoy them! You've picked some great breeds! I've always wanted to keep andalusians and lakenvelders. They are just so pretty!

[COLOR=333333]Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.[/COLOR]
Aww! Your chicks are adorable! And they look very content with their coop and being outdoors.:thumbsup  Enjoy them! You've picked some great breeds! I've always wanted to keep andalusians and lakenvelders. They are just so pretty!
they are very pretty, I'm excited for them to get bigger. I've read that they can be mean, I hope not since they all are being raised together.

Back
Top Bottom