Hello all... I've been reading a lot on this forum about quail and finally decided to join. I've been raising quail for about a year now but just this weekend I bought seven baby chickens. I think they said they were three days old. I had them in a pen I built in my shop with a heat lamp shining in. The temp got down into the forties Friday night and one died. I don't know if it was temp related or not. I just don't trust those heat lamps though after reading horror stories about them starting fires. Since I am away from home for 12 hours four days a week I went and bought a 40 steel stock tank and moved them inside my house. I put a 100 watt bulb in my lamp and aimed that in there. Should that be sufficient since it basically stays 70* inside all the time? I have read that it should be 95* and adjusted lower from there weekly but is that number critical?