First time going out to play!!

hEEather

Songster
6 Years
Feb 19, 2016
The Easter eggers are 4 weeks now. This is their first time being outside. It's finally warm and not wet or windy! They are enjoying it! :thumbsup
20210328_110157.jpg

How fun!! I always love to spend time with them when they play outside, they’re so curious, and excited about their new world!

Be careful, when they see an airplane over head, they’ll go into panic mode 🤣

How fun!! I always love to spend time with them when they play outside, they’re so curious, and excited about their new world!

Be careful, when they see an airplane over head, they’ll go into panic mode 🤣
That and the millions of hawks, buzzards and eagles.. We have a cat and he follows us everywhere. He always just sits and watches the chickens oddly enough they seem to not care. The bigs ones out in the coop and the brooder chicks. I was really worried about getting chickens again with having a cat now but he's really the most chill cat ever. He goes sleep by the pens. Like he's watching out for them almost. It's cool!

That and the millions of hawks, buzzards and eagles.. We have a cat and he follows us everywhere. He always just sits and watches the chickens oddly enough they seem to not care. The bigs ones out in the coop and the brooder chicks. I was really worried about getting chickens again with having a cat now but he's really the most chill cat ever. He goes sleep by the pens. Like he's watching out for them almost. It's cool!
Sounds like how things are here!

Back
Top Bottom