1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

First time Hatching Wish Me LUCK

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by smpezzi, Jul 3, 2008.

1. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    Ok we have bator 1 going with 11 mixed eggs (thank you wildwood) Those went in on June 26 9 have without a doubt good veins and seem to be developing 2 I am having a tough time seeing into but I think they are doing good, temp is perfect humidity is perfect YAY. We have Bator 2 with 6 EE eggs (thank you Harley's girl) going started on June 29 and now bator 3 going started last night with 6 mixed eggs (Thank you again wildwood) when I checked for air sacks last night before putting them into bator I found 2 had cracks so we put candle wax on them and are hoping for the best. I will keep everyone posted on all progress. The boys talk to the eggs everyday it is so cute! My poor hubby just looks at the "hatching table" and shakes his head LOL He keeps reminding me we don't have any more room on the table for another bator LOL. Wish us luck!

2. DawnSuiter

DawnSuiter Chillin' With My Peeps

Good luck! Lots of luck! Buena Suerte!!

3. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Lots of luck. I have a youtube vid of an egg hatching and a few chicks in a brooder to satisfy your hatching addiction till you get some babies lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by