First time hatching

Jayellebee

Songster
Mar 19, 2018
New York
hi all-
I’ve been contemplating the idea of hatching some ducks eggs, but I’m not sure the best incubator to get. I’m looking for something relatively cheap, but one that’s user friendly for my first time. Any suggestions?

hi all-
I’ve been contemplating the idea of hatching some ducks eggs, but I’m not sure the best incubator to get. I’m looking for something relatively cheap, but one that’s user friendly for my first time. Any suggestions?

Relatively cheap try incuview by incubator warehouse, though I have a Brinsea but not cheap. When I was checking stuff out I was considering incuview, seems like reasonable price for the features.

Harris Farms Nurture Right 360. Most Tractor Supply stores sell them in store. Usually just over a hundred bucks, beautiful view, works well for the money. A few quirks, but there is another thread here that details all of them, so I'd recommend you check it out! :)

I have a Hova Bator Genesis for my small hatching of 42 eggs or less and you can get with or without the egg turner. I use the egg turner and it works great for me. You can get these around 145.00 and up if you shop around. If you want something that holds about 9 to 12 eggs, the Janoel 12 and you can get them from 59.00 and up on Amazon and they have really good reviews. I have 2 of them I use after chicks hatch to dry them off and walk around.

Back
Top Bottom