1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

First Time Offered. 6+ Lavender Split Silkie Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FrenchToast, Jun 17, 2011.

1. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Up for auction are 6 plus extras (if layed) Quality Lavender Split Silkie hatching eggs. I have a new Lavender Roo paired up with 2 very nice Quality Black hens and 1 very nice buff hen (however she does have some smutt) however she haas a very nice full crest and nice toes and foot feathering.

I have some of these eggs in my incubator now but don't have room for anymore so my loss is your gain.
    Let The photos speak for themselves. They are from very good bloodlines. I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed.
    They are awesome birds.

PayPal only please. [email protected]
    No Echecks, sorry.
    Total $32.00 includes shipping or $33.75 if you want the package insured for loss. (Per PO insurance will not cover craked or broken eggs, just lost package)
    Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them. Not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. If you want insurance there will be an additional charge of $1.75. But on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves.
    Due to temerature variations between the cold and heat I am packing the eggs in a styrofoam lined box for no additional charge.

If you want me to put "Hold & Call" for pickup so you can pick them up at the PO send me your phone number as well please.

Thanks much !!!

Sandi
    aka
    FrenchToast

Here is a picture of one of the black hens and a link to the Lavender Roo that I just purchased.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=493337

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  2. Teresaann24

Teresaann24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    I would steal these up in a sec if I had room. Good luck to whoever wins!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by