First time selling looking for someone to test my shipping!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by buff_the_rooster, Sep 3, 2009.

1. buff_the_rooster

buff_the_rooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    New York
    I have some nice birds Araucanas (white, black and a very pretty mixed color roo! tufted and rumpless! Faverolles (came from SQ parents) as well as some EE this is my first time selling and I am looking for someone who is willing to help me test my shipping! Someone who will leave feedback on shipping. I do have have Marans that should be laying any day so they may be included if laying! Americanas, Silkies and japs have about a month to go still!
    I am going away for Labor day weekend so I can collect and ship the week of the 27th! I will send whatever breed I have laying you want for that week! So it can be anywhere from 6+ to 12+ eggs! All my birds are NPIP or came from NPIP breeders~
    I keep my nesting boxes clean (Cleaning them twice a day if needed!) I store eggs for 2-4 days at most and I collect several times a day!
    90% of my birds came from BYC members!
    I am asking 10.00 shipping, if interested please PM me!
    Thanks

2. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Your inbox is full.
    I would be interested in testing eggs for you. Especially the favorelles and auracana or EE's, really anything you have sounds good. I would also be very interested in the Japs if they start laying.
    I am really good at keeping the people I test for informed on the progress and joining in on their egg selling posts afterwards. Let me know.
    Becky

3. chickenpiedpiper

chickenpiedpiper Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    New Durham NH
    I tried to pm you, but your mail box was full! Guess everyone wants your eggs! Well, heres hoping!

I would be happy to recieve some of your eggs, I start my incubator on the first of every month, so if you ship on the 27th, that should work pefectly!

I would really only be interested in the Auracaunas and the favarolles tho. I am not much for the marans, unless they are blue, splash, or blue birchens? [​IMG]

Thank you!

4. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I just PMed you. I am interested in your Araucana's. [​IMG]

5. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Quote:Becky is great at keeping you updated from the time she recieves the eggs... I sent her eggs before.

6. buff_the_rooster

Jun 13, 2009
    New York
    [​IMG] Sorry I have a tester and a list of others who will fill in, but my tester already PP (She is quick!)
    I will be listing all my eggs for sale starting the 1st week of Oct. if interested in something PM me and we will add you to the list. I will glad to get back to everyone who has posted or PMd.
    I am glad everyone is interested, I thought my birds to be nice, hoped everyone else would too!
    I will be posting again and updating my BYC page in the next week or so! [​IMG]

7. buff_the_rooster

Jun 13, 2009
    New York
    Quote:Becky is great at keeping you updated from the time she recieves the eggs... I sent her eggs before.

Becky is just a great person!
    Becky I PMD you!

8. buff_the_rooster

Jun 13, 2009
    New York
    Quote:I will add the Araucanas to my BYC page in the next week, If you want them you will be first after I fill local orders! [​IMG]

9. buff_the_rooster

Jun 13, 2009
    New York
    Quote:Nope no Birchens or splash, but I am working on the blues!
    I will be selling eggs real soon and will be gald to mix packs. If you want to talk price let me know!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by