First time with ducks!!!

lawman7

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 4, 2013
Hatching my first ducks with my Tx7. Have 13 eggs in the incubator. I candled them all tonight and they are growing strong. Have 2 that will hatch next Tuesday and then a few more a week later and a few more a few days later... Am pretty impressed with this incubator so far... If they all hatch and no quitters it will be 100% hatch...

Good luck with your hatch. What breed of ducks do you have in your incubator?

Sorry for the late reply. They are mixed. Have green eggs and white eggs. One of them has piped at noon and no more progress at this time... Day 26. Should I just be patient?? I know the green eggs are Mallard but no clue what the white eggs are..

It is especially since ducks take longer than chicks. What I do is watch a movie or something to keep me away so it goes by faster.

Tell me about it!! I'm suppost to be the big bad cop and I am a sucker for babies...

Tell me about it!! I'm suppost to be the big bad cop and I am a sucker for babies...

Don't feel bad. My hubby works in the natural gas industry on heavy machinery, big bad tough guy... babies melt him. You should see him with a duckling or kitten.

Back
Top Bottom