First Timer: Help identify chicks

ImaCLinTX

Chirping
Mar 26, 2018
North Texas
I bought 2 batches of chicks (all hatched 3/1-3/5): 1) local feed store pullets - 2 dominique, 2 gold sex link and 2 Easter Eggers (look totally different one yellow and one light brown); 2) Tractor Supply pullets claim to be 2 brown Sussex and 2 black Sussex. Now I am told it's 96% accurate on being pullets but I already think one of my Doms is developing rather quickly and he/she was almost grey before starting to feather while other is more black. I have also been told there are no such thing as black sussex so what are the black chicks I bought? I would love help if anyone can determine the sex and type of chicks I have. I can probably keep a Roo but sure hope there is only one in the bunch. Pictures: 2 doms side by side, group: L to R GSL, 2 EE, Blk Sussex, 2 Dom (back to back, other GSL (hiding and the smallest), other Blk Sussex and one of the brown sussex out front (other not pictured)? Correct - thoughts?
IMG_3511.jpg
IMG_3514.jpg
IMG_3516.jpg
IMG_3519.jpg

You have a pair of Dominque's, the lighter one is the cockerel. Rest I can't make out from these pictures. Individual, full body, numbered pics of chicks works best...Standing broadside.

You have a pair of Dominque's, the lighter one is the cockerel. Rest I can't make out from these pictures. Individual, full body, numbered pics of chicks works best...Standing broadside.
Let me try this again with better pics:
First, the supposed Black Sussex 1 - side & face then 2 side & face
BS 1.1.jpg

BS 1.2.jpg
BS 2.1.jpg
BS 2.2.jpg

Now the Gold Sex Link? 1 & 2 (little)
GSL 1.1.jpg
GSL 1.2.jpg
GSL 2.1.jpg
GSL 2.2.jpg

Now Easter Eggers?
EE 1.1.jpg
EE 1.2.jpg
EE 2.1.jpg
EE 2.2.jpg

Now Brown Sussex?
Br Sus 1.1.jpg
Br Sus 1.2.jpg
Br Sus 2.1.jpg
Br Sus 2.2.jpg

Last, but not least, the Dominiques (I have been thinking the lighter one was a roo, darn it all) Please don't let any others be. THEY SAID 95% accurate on pullets!
Dom 1.1.jpg
Dom 1.2.jpg
Dom 2.1.jpg
Dom 2.2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom