1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

first timer i have 7

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by lost, May 21, 2008.

1. lost

lost Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    there in the bator i dont know if im more happy are the kids i got hurt on the job so me and the twins watch them about all day while the oldlady and the oyher have to go to school and work this is awsome first time with it all have to go to church and pray for my eggs lol:D

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  2. skeeter9

skeeter9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Good luck with your eggs!!!! What breed(s) do you have baking?

3. lost

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    they look like crevecoeurs but the guy i got them from said they were polish mixed i dont see it wish my camera worked i take some pics but sence i bought that one it work maybe for minute then after the warenty ran out of course we tried it again and well it didnt so answer your ? i reakon there mixed were happy any ways cant wait its only been a week lol

4. heritagebirds

heritagebirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Eastern Shore MD
    Goo luck to you... I am on day 19 with my first batch and we can see the eggs moving and hear peeping....[​IMG]

5. lost

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    cool i cant wait either my wife is a teacher see want to have a bator in her room to we see how this goes first good luck

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by