I've had my chickens for about 16 months now and we've had an absolute ball with them! One went broody beginning of September. We waited a few days to make sure she was serious before putting some fertilized eggs under her. We got 3 brahma eggs, and she kicked two out around day 14. Day 21 was Monday (I believe). How long do I wait before assuming it isn't going to hatch? Do I get another few eggs to stick under her and try it again? Do I just get a few chicks and replace the eggs with chicks in the middle of the night? Should I go out and candle the egg tonight?? it's getting pretty brisk at night so I'm worried that if it's going to hatch I might be doing harm by taking it out from underneath her at night in the chilly air...??? I have no idea what I'm doing lol. I want her to do all the hard work and just let it be but I can't wait and it's driving me crazy!