RedlandFarm

Hatching
Apr 12, 2018
Redland, Florida
I have 3-week old FIS Brown chicks for sale. Fantastic LARGE, brown egg layers.
Only $6 each.

This is a great way to get new, young egg layers in your flock, or if you're ready to start getting some natural eggs for your family and friends. The price will be 3x as much by the time they are 16-week old pullets and ready to start to lay eggs.

The ISA Brown is a hybrid chicken which was created from several crosses including but not limited to Rhode Island Reds and Rhode Island Whites, and contains genes from a wide range of breeds. They are also known as Red Stars or Red Comets. Each hen lays about 300 eggs in the first year.

Local pick up only

Isa Brown Chicks.jpg

Isa-Brown-1.jpg

No FIS Brown is the complete name for this breed which was developed in France during the 1970s. They are bred for egg laying and produce about 60% of the brown eggs produced worldwide. They are also very docile and friendly.

Where did you source them? Not all red sexlinks are created equal. Anyone can produce a red sexlink, but only offspring from specific parent lines qualify for the names ISA Brown or Red Comet.

No FIS Brown is the complete name for this breed which was developed in France during the 1970s. They are bred for egg laying and produce about 60% of the brown eggs produced worldwide. They are also very docile and friendly.
OK, thank you.

So you are able to sex them at 3 weeks and KNOW they are pullets?

Three times as much for a 16 week old or $18... that's still a fair price. :thumbsup

I mean I'm in Ca, so not truly interested but definitely learning and maybe asking questions others might have also if they are. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom