Fitting rooms!!!!!! ACK!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by EweSheep, Jul 28, 2010.

1. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I hated them!

The mirrors!!!!!!!! Good Nessie! They make me look fat and whats worse, I can not find clothes that would FIT me!!!!!!! With big booty, with narrow waist and thunder thighs, I might just go all dresses or go back to my comfy blue Rider jeans with oversized T-shirts!

[​IMG]

2. EastTexasChick

EastTexasChick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2010
    LOL I sometimes wonder if they have the fun house mirrors in the dressing rooms.... But what I hate more than that are the dressing rooms with just curtains and no doors, I try to change in 2 seconds or less before someone walks past my room and flutters the curtain.. I also hate when people let there kids play in the dressing room (I already feel awkward in there and then I look down and a little head is poking under the door stairing up at me)... I just wish they would get rid of the hip hugger (or muffin top makers as I like to call them) and go back to having jeans/pants that fit you at the waist...

3. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    On the bright side, the mirrors in the fitting rooms that make you look awful in the pants are a sure-fire way to keep you from buying them. Mainly because you're afraid that's how you REALLY look to everyone.

Saved me a buttload in wasted dollars from things that I get back home and realize "Maybe it wasn't the mirror..."

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:Yep I didnt buy ANYTHING!!!!!

Must have funny mirrors on the walls or worse, a camera.

5. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Ever watch that "Fashion Police" or "Fashion Disaster" show?

They say buy clothes to fit your biggest part. Tailoring is CHEAP!

Tailors will do a pair of jeans for a couple of dollars. You just have to figure "These jeans would look great on me, if they fit. They cost $28. Would I pay $32 for this pair of jeans, if it fit PERFECT?"

Tailored clothes look incredible, on anyone. If blimps were sewn by tailors, they wouldn't be compared to fat people.

Every suit I have ever had was tailored, after purchase. If you put an ugly man in a nicely tailored suit, you get a CEO.

If you put an ugly woman in a tailored outfit, you get... Michelle Obama. Ah! I'm just kidding, but you have to admit, her clothes look better than most women's in DC.

6. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    Sweat pants and t-shirts.... NOTHING else...lol

7. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Quote:Nope. Wouldn't pay $28, either. $20 is REALLY stretching what I will pay for pants, be they jeans or capris or dress slacks.

8. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Quote:Nope. Wouldn't pay $28, either. $20 is REALLY stretching what I will pay for pants, be they jeans or capris or dress slacks.

Oh man. I spend $200 every two years, on Carhartts. They all wear out, within a couple of weeks of each other. It's weird.

9. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    I hate shopping for clothes. My waist is a 6, my butt/thighs are a 10. And Im not talking about a perfect "10" either.

10. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    thats probably why i shop online......everything comes to my house deliered in my private dressing room. [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by