1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Five Cochin banty chicks 3.5weeks in Youngstown/Oh (close to Pa )

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by conny63malies, May 11, 2008.

1. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I have five chicks that i would like to rehome.
    There are two partridge cochins, two gold laced cochin and a white one with black splashing. They are all the same age. The first four are eggs from Leon Valley trading Company and the last from a different seller, this one didnt frizzle like planned.
    Only one has a pink comb so far another one i am not sure,but there are atleast 2 girls in there. I will post pics in a few minutes.
    I dont want any money , just a good place for them.
    I have more pullets than i eggspected and deceided that the regular cochins got to make room for the more "weirder " chickens.
    [​IMG]
    the chick on the left is one of the giveaways ,Dumdum chicken stays
    any ??? hit me up
    Got to go clean those little stinkers room out.

2. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hi there....I might be interested in these! I am right on the PA/OH border close to Washington PA, so I don't think we are too far. Can you PM me your zip so I can map you? I have a small flock of banty cochins and I would like to introduce some new blood! Thanks, Leah

3. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    ah i would if i lived anywhwere by u! [​IMG]

4. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    they are gone. but if you all wait a bit i might have some wcbp and/or golden phoenix in a few weeks.

5. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    So how do you like being stationed here so far ??

Nice having someone near ----

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by