Flag Day Challenge!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Camelot Farms, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

OK BYCers....

In honor of the upcoming Flag Day holiday, I challenge all of you to get your FLAG up and post a picture.

There are 50,000 plus BYCers so I am shooting for 1%....can we get 500 BYCers to show their pride in their country?

Dont be shy non-US BYCers...show us your patriotism for your country too.

I'll get mine this weekend and post it.

Come on.... show me your flags!

2. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    LOL, I don't have pictures of it, but we fly the US flag proudly, every day. It's on the front of the house. The TX flag flies from the front of the shop/garage, a separate building out back.

3. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:From the building in South Carolina... Once a Texan always a Texan ... Gotta Love It!

Our nearest hardware store had flags on sale this week, but as usual they sold out before I got there... just like the garden fairy I wanted for my MIL.

Hoping I can find one to use with the 'mount' that's on the garage... since adding another might peeve our landlord.

4. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:From the building in South Carolina... Once a Texan always a Texan ... Gotta Love It!
    Our nearest hardware store had flags on sale this week, but as usual they sold out before I got there... just like the garden fairy I wanted for my MIL.

Hoping I can find one to use with the 'mount' that's on the garage... since adding another might peeve our landlord.

You betcha! I wasn't born in Texas (Virginia), but I got there as fast as I could! [​IMG]
    And then I moved back here for a man........ no regrets at all, except I sure do miss Tex-Mex.

Camelot, I will be looking for a new flag and take pics for you. I just noticed ours is a bit tatty looking!

You didn't say the date? June 14th, ya'll, it's a Monday.

5. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Hehe... that's me too, born in Arkansas got here appx age 4.

Married a fella born and raised though, so I reckon my kids are 75% Texan by blood and 100% by attitude. [​IMG]

Not that I don't love my family up there, but I'd visit a lot more if they'd get rid of the darned pine and cedar. Gah!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by