1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Flat Rate Box Full of Eggs-- Three breeds

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by geareduplyn, Aug 30, 2008.

1. geareduplyn

geareduplyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Salley SC
    A Flat Rate box of eggs to be shipped Monday September 8. I'm varying my offer a bit this week. The box will be made up of Rumpless Tufted Araucana eggs, Ameraucana eggs, and Buff Brahma eggs. All large fowl. Price remains the same $45.00 which includes Priority Mail Shipping. I've been swapping my Araucanas around so I'm not guaranteeing anything on colors. The Buff and the Ameraucana eggs will be from the Cocks pictured. I'll probably get a lot of flack about my egg color. They're not as blue as when they started laying but they are still blue.

I had a BYC member who wanted these eggs this week, but I have not been able to make contact with same. Would really like to ship these tomorrow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  2. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Are the Ameraucanas BBS?

3. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington
    If ninjapoodles doesn't take them mark them sold............

4. geareduplyn

geareduplyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Salley SC
    Quote:I assume by BBS you mean Black Blue Splash. This is a Splash Cock over Black and Blue hens, so the chicks will be Blues and Splashes.
    Gary

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  5. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    I just hatched ameraucana from gary and got 7 blue and 2 splash with cheeks extremely puffy, I had to push a couple back(cheek fuzz) so it would stay out of their eyes [​IMG] . Nice color eggs too [​IMG]

Krista

6. ninjapoodles

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    I'd love to have the Ameraucana eggs to put in with my Buff Orp eggs coming from hinkjc, but I won't have room for this many in my incubator. If nivtup wants this combo, I'll pass and wait. Any chance of getting some of just the blue/black/splash Ameraucana eggs anytime soon?

I kind of wish I had about 18-20 more eggs to go in the 'bator with the Buff Orp eggs next week.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  7. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington
    Thanks ninjapoodles!!

SOLD

Paypal Sent

8. ninjapoodles

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Quote:You're most welcome--This is an "empty incubator" offer, and a darn good one! I'll watch for the next ones, for sure. Be sure to keep us posted on what you hatch!

9. hlyndes

hlyndes Out Of The Brooder

May 12, 2008
    H-Town Texas
    Wow! If you do this again, I'd sure be interested, too! Check out those cheek poofs!

10. MamaDragon

MamaDragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    Camden, AR
    Is that a Buff Brahma in the second pic??

Kathy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by