Flemington, NJ TSC

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sourland, Mar 15, 2012.

1. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    TSC has some nice Polish bantam chicks. I WCB, 1 GL, 3 W, 6 SL. The silver laced are pretty big - maybe standards? I resisted. [​IMG]

4 or 5 silkies too. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  2. Queen of the chickens

Queen of the chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2011
    Unionville, MO
    I have learned that the only safe day to go to TSC to buy feed is on Tuesdays. They get new shipments on Wednesdays, so I can usually count on them being out of chicks by Tuesdays. They don't usually have anything I want, but it's best to avoid the temptation. My husband is already grumbling about having to build another coop over his Spring Break. I am walking a fine line between enjoyable hobby and hoarder-like obsession. [​IMG]

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I have to drag the hubby away from the chicks. He's been known to create a ruckus if the conditions are dirty. At times he threatens to buy every chick in the store.

4. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    This particular store, especially this year, is doing a great job with keeping the bins in good condition. Those chicks were so tempting, but we are going on a trip in 2 weeks. Saved by the bell.

5. Queen of the chickens

Queen of the chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2011
    Unionville, MO
    I am doing all I can to avoid temptation and my husband brings home 3 Salmon Faverolle chicks tonight. He's an enabler!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by