Flemish giant and mini Re. Rabbits wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrykeeper08, Aug 13, 2010.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    I am trying to find some one around me that either has Flemish giants or mini Rex for sale .
    there for pets only ...

If any one around me has any let me know . Thanks

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Can you make a trip to Ga? I have some gorgeous mini rex for sale???? Have a blessed day Nancy

3. popcornpuppy

popcornpuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Holland, Massachusetts
    hi, I'm in Massachusetts less than an hour from you. I have standard rexes, I also have flemish mixes. If your interested send me a pm for more details. Good luck

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  4. kbhear80

kbhear80 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2010
    chapman, kansas
    go to arba.net you can find local groups and listing of local ARBA (american rabbit breeders association) shows. If you go to the breed page and click on the breed you are interested in they will take you to a group and most goups will have lists of breeders. Your best bet though is to go to a show Most breeders will give away animals that have DQs/genetic defaults (white toe nails and etc.). A nice show rabbit can get exspensive..about 40-$150 average.

5. kbhear80

kbhear80 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2010
    chapman, kansas
    go to arba.net you can find local groups and listing of local ARBA (american rabbit breeders association) shows. If you go to the breed page and click on the breed you are interested in they will take you to a group and most goups will have lists of breeders. Your best bet though is to go to a show Most breeders will give away animals that have DQs/genetic defaults (white toe nails and etc.). A nice show rabbit can get exspensive..about 40-$150 average.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by