Flemish Giant Babies Born This Morning in CT

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dddCT, Feb 26, 2009.

1. dddCT

dddCT Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    We jsut had a doe delivery 8 beautiful kitts. These babies will be ready for adoption in 8 weeks. Both momma and dad are pedigree rabbits.[​IMG]

2. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

how cool...what colors are they going to be?? or don't you know yet.....My girls show flemish giants through 4-H. To bad you weren't closer I would snatch some from you so they had more to choose from for the fairs this year...

3. dddCT

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    We think it will be four whites and four light grays.

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Ohhhh, this is evil. I love large rabbits!...and CT really isn't all that far. Dangit! My family would probably have to kill me...

5. dddCT

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    I'll try to get some pics as soon as I think momma will let me. I did a head count this am and definitely 4 pink meaning they'll be white and 4 black meaning they'llll be light grays or maybe a steel gray in there maybe even a black. I won't know for sure until the fur starts to come in about 8-10 days from now.

6. dddCT

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    this was her last litter... 7 light grays and 1 white. We used a different buck this time ( a white one).[​IMG]

7. dddCT

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    I was able to steal 3 of the babies away very quickly to snap this pic. There are 8 all together but she is taking such good care of them and is such a doting momma.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by