Fletcher Poultry Auction

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by fletcherpoultryauction, Jan 10, 2010.

1. fletcherpoultryauction

fletcherpoultryauction Ol' Crusty

Sep 30, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Our Next Auction is on January 16th. We will be Starting at 5PM Sharp! We take consignments all day on sale day starting at 9 am. We can always use consignments. We have alot of americana eggs coming and a few roosters so far. ... We have a big pot special at our concession stand each sale! Any suggestions on the future big pot specials, please let me know. For more information or to consign on fridays before the sale on saturday please feel free to call me 405-664-5645 .... Oh By The Way, Please be patient, we hear that the Fair Board is trying to get our heaters replaced with new ones, hopefully this week.

2. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    Congrats on the date change................ I think it's a great idea, I will do my part and put the word out. Good luck !!!!!

AL

3. fletcherpoultryauction

Sep 30, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Quote:THANKS! I appreciate all the help I can get![​IMG]

4. poultryand bees

poultryand bees ~Drives a Magic Poultry Van~

Feb 4, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    We need to ask Monty to update the information on the Oklahoma auction thread to include the new date for Fletcher. For those of us unfamiliar with Fletcher, you might consider putting an address for the auction site on this thread or the Oklahoma Auction thread, so we can get driving directions.

5. fletcherpoultryauction

Sep 30, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Quote:;)Hey Guys!

Fletcher Poultry Auction Will Be having their sale on the 3rd Saturday each month.... We will also have a sale on the 5th Saturdays when they come around.... So that would be 3rd and 5th on approx. every 3rd month. So We would have 2 sales a month on those months and only one on the other.... So put us down for 3rd and 5th Saturdays of the month.... We start at 5pm. We will have a sale this saturday January 16, 2010 @ 5pm. For those coming from I-44...We are 5 miles north on HWy 277 from Exit #53. Turn east on North Drive road. We are located just before the railroad tracks on the left hand side. For those coming from 277. Just follow 277 South Until you get to the "WildCat Express" Drive thru. Turn East on North Drive..... And we are located on the left before the railroad tracks. For More Directions call me 405-664-5645:D

6. fletcherpoultryauction

Sep 30, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Our next sale is this Satuday, JANUARY 16, 2010

We are located 1/4th mile East of Hwy 277, on North Drive Road. Just behind "Wild Cat Express" Drive thru.
    We are accessible via Hwy 81 Or From I44 via Exit #53. ( For more Directions, give us a call)

Consignments are accepted all day, on the day of sale.

Small animal and farm auction starts at 5:00 PM

Household and Misc. Consignment sale Will Follow Poultry Sale.

15% Commission charge on all Poultry & Farm Items.

NO pull out fees are charged.

Get paid the same day you sale. Don't wait a week for your pay!

No Taxes on livestock!!!

Concession available each day of sale! We have a "bigpot special" each sale. This usually consists of a home made soup or such!

No consignment too large or too small.

We sell any animal that does not have to be ear tagged or blood tested. ( If you wanna know if we will sell it, call us!)

We will sell anything you have that you do not want, exept clothing.

For more information, directions, or to consign, please give us a call at 405-664-5645 or 405-496-8889

You can also email us at [email protected]

Visit our website at fletcherpoultryauction.webs.com

Thanks and May God Bless!

7. QueenPeaches

QueenPeaches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2010
    Cyril, Ok
    Dont Forget Fletcher Poultry Auction On February 20th, 2010 @5pm

See You Guys There!!!

8. QueenPeaches

QueenPeaches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2010
    Cyril, Ok
    Our next sale is this Satuday, March 20, 2010 @ 5 pm

We are located 1/4th mile East of Hwy 277, on North Drive Road. Just behind "Wild Cat Express" Drive thru.
    We are accessible via Hwy 81 Or From I44 via Exit #53. ( For more Directions, give us a call)

Consignments are accepted all day, on the day of sale.

Small animal and farm auction starts at 5:00 PM

Household and Misc. Consignment sale Will Follow Poultry Sale.

15% Commission charge on all Poultry & Farm Items.

NO pull out fees are charged.

Get paid the same day you sale. Don't wait a week for your pay!

No Taxes on livestock!!!

Concession available each day of sale! !

No consignment too large or too small.

We sell any animal that does not have to be ear tagged or blood tested. ( If you wanna know if we will sell it, call us!)

We will sell anything you have that you do not want, exept clothing.

For more information, directions, or to consign, please give us a call at 405-664-5645 or 405-496-8889

You can also email us at [email protected]

Visit our website at fletcherpoultryauction.webs.com

Thanks and May God Bless!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by