Flock dispersal in Southwest Michigan (50% English Orpingtons and Coronation Sussex)--SOLD

tdhenson86

Poultry People
10 Years
Aug 10, 2012
Paw Paw, Michigan
My Coop
My Coop
I have started a new job. I'm single and have nobody to help me with my animals. I need to sell some of my birds and cut back my flock. Please make me an offer. I have the following for sale:

Two half English Lavender Orpingtons and three Greenfire Coronation Sussex. All female. One lavender is a hen and laying well. The other lavender and all three Coros are pullets and will reach point of lay in another month or so. Also, a single LF Cochin rooster comes with them. Asking $100 or best offer for all six.

Flock of porcelain, porcelain splits, lavender, and lavender splits. This includes five adults and quite a few chicks (I can count exactly how many). They are from Bobbi Porto, Catdance, and CJ's Silkies lines. They are all from show quality lines and incredible birds. SOLD

Four LF Cochins, 2 black australorps. SOLD

Last edited:
Are these chicks split? How many colors and amount of each do you have? How much do you want for the chicks? Will you ship? Thanks!

Hello I saw your post for your mixed flock and that you would like to sell them all together. I live in just north of West Michigan and would be very interested in purchasing them from you. If you could get back with me soon enough I may be able to come this weekend.

Very interested in the silkies
2665.png
2665.png
my little boy loves the two we have now

I have started a new job. I'm single and have nobody to help me with my animals. I need to sell my birds. Please make me an offer. I have the following for sale:

Flock of porcelain, porcelain splits, lavender, and lavender splits. This includes five adults and quite a few chicks (I can count exactly how many). They are from Bobbi Porto, Catdance, and CJ's Silkies lines. They are all from show quality lines and incredible birds.

Mixed flock (selling all together) including two hatchery Australorp hens, two half English Lavender Orps, three Greenfire Coronation Sussex hens, and four black large fowl Cochins from show lines.

I will be updating this as I take stock of what I have.
we may be interested I your mixed flock.....would you be able to pm me the pictures you have of this mixed flock? also, are there any roosters in the 11 chickens of the mixed flock? if so would you be able to take them out?

Last edited:
Are these chicks split? How many colors and amount of each do you have? How much do you want for the chicks? Will you ship? Thanks!

I am not looking at shipping right now. The weather is too cold. I have three adult silkies (lavender split, porcelain split, and porcelain) as well as two porcelain split chicks. The three adults come from different lines. They are Bobbi Porto (porcelain split) Catdance (porcelain) and CJ's Silkies (lavender split). You can't get much more diverse than that. I ordered eggs from all of those places and only got 1-2 eggs to hatch from each place. The two chicks are from a separate porcelain rooster mated to the porcelain split hen.

Back
Top Bottom