1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Flock dispersal in Southwest Michigan (50% English Orpingtons and Coronation Sussex)--SOLD

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by tdhenson86, Nov 3, 2013.

1. tdhenson86

tdhenson86 Poultry People

I have started a new job. I'm single and have nobody to help me with my animals. I need to sell some of my birds and cut back my flock. Please make me an offer. I have the following for sale:

Two half English Lavender Orpingtons and three Greenfire Coronation Sussex. All female. One lavender is a hen and laying well. The other lavender and all three Coros are pullets and will reach point of lay in another month or so. Also, a single LF Cochin rooster comes with them. Asking $100 or best offer for all six.

Flock of porcelain, porcelain splits, lavender, and lavender splits. This includes five adults and quite a few chicks (I can count exactly how many). They are from Bobbi Porto, Catdance, and CJ's Silkies lines. They are all from show quality lines and incredible birds. SOLD

Four LF Cochins, 2 black australorps. SOLD

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  2. Hennyhandler

Hennyhandler SilkieJax

Jun 10, 2009
    Cullman
    Are these chicks split? How many colors and amount of each do you have? How much do you want for the chicks? Will you ship? Thanks!

3. SugarBendFarm

SugarBendFarm New Egg

Nov 7, 2013
    any pics of the lavender orps?

4. hunnybee73

hunnybee73 New Egg

Nov 7, 2013
    Hello I saw your post for your mixed flock and that you would like to sell them all together. I live in just north of West Michigan and would be very interested in purchasing them from you. If you could get back with me soon enough I may be able to come this weekend.

5. VegaJones

VegaJones Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2013
    Winter Haven Fl
    Very interested in the silkies [​IMG][​IMG] my little boy loves the two we have now

6. bantambury

bantambury life does go on.

Sep 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    we may be interested I your mixed flock.....would you be able to pm me the pictures you have of this mixed flock? also, are there any roosters in the 11 chickens of the mixed flock? if so would you be able to take them out?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  7. tdhenson86

I am not looking at shipping right now. The weather is too cold. I have three adult silkies (lavender split, porcelain split, and porcelain) as well as two porcelain split chicks. The three adults come from different lines. They are Bobbi Porto (porcelain split) Catdance (porcelain) and CJ's Silkies (lavender split). You can't get much more diverse than that. I ordered eggs from all of those places and only got 1-2 eggs to hatch from each place. The two chicks are from a separate porcelain rooster mated to the porcelain split hen.

8. tdhenson86

I'm so sorry, but I don't have pictures right now. I work full time and go to school and don't have a nice enough camera or the time for it. [​IMG] Sorry!

9. tdhenson86

I have a lavender split, porcelain split, and porcelain in adults as well as two porcelain split chicks.

10. tdhenson86

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by