Flock for sale in Ma

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrykeeper08, May 29, 2008.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    ok i tried selling things seperatly but it seems to be easier to sell as a group . BUT if you are interested in just 1 or 2 i will still sell them to you .

i have a quad of bantam white leghorns,2 light brahma pullets,americana cockeral , and 9 modern game bantams .

Also i have about 10 ringneck pheasant chicks to sell . age from 2 weeks to a month and a half .

Will also have chicks for sale june 8th
    1 barred cochin pullet, 2 buff cornish pullets , 1 rhode island white pullet , 1 bantam black modern game pullet,1 silver laced wyandotte pullet, and one gold laced wyandotte pullet

i believe there is more but i cant remeber what i ordered . IT was through my grain store . If some one wants to make me an offer on the whole group thats great . I really cant have chickens ! i was planning on hiding them when the town came to make sure everything was gone but figured its better for them to go to a home where they can get out side into a coop . And the pheasants i need to re home because they are all related and i dont want No inbreeding

I am in Agawam , Ma if any one is interested .

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    hi...well i'd like a cochin pullet (or any female chick)..any kind....and do you have any extra coops or anything?...now you have me worrid about my town!...Wendy

3. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    I will have aloy of pullets june 18th . i only listed a few but i think i ordered 15 and all are pullets .

I dont have any coops . I keep mine is my 2 barn/sheds

try looking for a rabbit hutch . You could easily keep a few chickens in 1 as long as its a good size . you should get at least 2 chickens not just 1 . they like to have company .

I have 2 light brahma pullets now that are sweet and docile

4. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    hi again..i have 8 chicks already..i can house about 12 with my coop dimentions..and i'm going to get an ameracauna on sat.,..so that brings me to nine....plus maybe a couple chicks from you..thats 11..so that will pretty much be my limit...i was asking about a coop cause i may try to expand mine..thats not even finished yet!..lol....so the town is giving you a hard time?...i hope it dosent happen to me...Wendy....p.s....i'll take the cochin pullet and any other pullet when they come in..i'll pay you whatever you need. wish i could help ya out more!

5. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    hey...check out craigslist..western mass..under free stuff...theres a lady asking for flock replacement..they lost them to coyotes!!!!...Wendy

6. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i live in a built up place and its nieghbor hoods .
    The lady wants older birds and all i have is the 2 light brahma pullets . The rest of my birds are bantams

7. ChickenChick22

ChickenChick22 Out Of The Brooder

May 24, 2009
    I am looking into buying pullets I am in maine how much would you charge? I am still not sure of what I am gonna buy
    thank You

8. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:This thread is almost a year old.

9. ChickenChick22

ChickenChick22 Out Of The Brooder

May 24, 2009
    [​IMG] did not realize as you can tell i'm new thanks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by