Flock of 10 Production/Breeder Type Buff Orpingtons

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Sep 24, 2010.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    We have decided to majoring reduce our flock of Buff by eliminating all of our production/breeder type birds. We have 9 laying hens and 1 rooster - get the whole, ready-made flock for a BYC member discount of $75. The rooster MUST go with the hens. Ages range from less than a year old to 3 years old. This includes several great broody hens that we kept because of that characteristic. Please note that these are the production/breeder type that we have up for sale, not show quality. Also, some are in molt (including the roo) and are not in their best condition. These would make an ideal family backyard flock for eggs and enjoyment. Buff Orpingtons lay medium-large size brown eggs and have wonderful personalities. Please PM me if you are interested in the flock or if you have any questions. No shipping is available.

[​IMG]

*Sale Pending to BYC member deuce11705*

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  2. peewee6765

peewee6765 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 14, 2010
    why dont you live in ireland!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Well, I would if my Grandparents didn't come here. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by