Flock of Blue and Black Swedish Ducks For Sale ~PIC HEAVY~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TK Poultry, Dec 9, 2010.

1. TK Poultry

TK Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    I have a wonderful SQ Flock of Swedish Ducks for sale. You don't often see these avaliable. I have been raising these since 2008. I have awesome fertility with them all of the time when they are laying of course! I have been winning at shows with 4 Best Medium Ducks under my belt and 2 Reserves! You will have in this package 5 blue hens, 2 black hens, and 2 black drakes. Now none of them have the nice bib I have been striving for but it is a very hard quality to perfect. I'm pretty sure I have the ingredients set up for you to achieve it but I'm just not going to pursue it any longer. I have hatched offspring from this bunch and you will be recieving one in the bunch a blue hen from 2010 hatch. I will not ship because I really don't want to split them up. They are a great group and should do well in the show hall.

FYI you can only show blues!

Here are some pictures

[​IMG]
    a hen winning Best Medium Duck at the Gateway Poultry Association Show in April 2010

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Four out of the 5 Blue hens

[​IMG]
    Swedish Babies

[​IMG]
    Starter of my Flock and my original Swedish duck~Jethro

[​IMG]
    a group shot from last year... I have sold a couple and added one since this picture

Don't hesitate to ask ANY questions I'm like an open book when it comes to selling animals. Just post/PM/email me!

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by