1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Flock of Laying ducks in need of new home (Wisconsin)

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by shantibirdy, Jul 27, 2018.

1. shantibirdy

shantibirdy Chirping

Nov 12, 2010
    Evansville, WI
    A year ago my daughter took my flock of 20 ducks (all hens) to her farm when I sold my farm. It hasn't worked out for them keeping the ducks there and I'm looking for a new home for them. I can't keep but four of them in the city. I have three Welsh Harlequins, three buff Indian Runners, about 8 Khaki Campbells, and the rest are Goldstar hybrids. Many are still laying!
    If you want them, I might be able to help transport them. They live south of Madison Wi. Thanks.

2. Aww shoot, I wish you were closer to Nebraska!! I need more hens! Good luck finding a home for them! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: