1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Flock of LF blue and black ameraucana MD PICS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hcammack, Dec 23, 2009.

1. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I am considering selling my LF ameraucana flock. These birds are either show or breeder quality. All have excellent type and muffs. I have 100's of dollars invested in these birds so this is a good deal. I am not sure of the cockerals fertility but the pullets are all laying. These birds are between 5 and 9 months. PICKUP ONLY! You must take the cockeral we can talk about the # of pullets you want though. I would like to get $200 for these birds.

I have 5 black pullets and 1 blue pullet.

4 of the blacks are from Will Marrow at Whitmore farm. They are laying very well now and have nice blue egg color not minty green like many ameraucana.

The other black is directly from PAUL SMITH !!! Same with the blue these were shipped from him and cost me about $200 alone !! These girls are beautiful and very very typey girls. They are both around 5 or 6.

I will add pictures soon. PM me if your interested.

Here is the cockeral
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Marrow Pullets
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here are some really bad pictures of the Smith Pullets and Eggs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Oh how I wish I lived closer. [​IMG]

3. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    What happened didnt you just get them? so sorry [​IMG]

4. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    No need to be sorry yes I have had them for about 2 or 3 months. I am going to college next year and bantams have proven to be easy keepers and less expensive to feed. I need to reduce into one flock and I have chosen bantams.

5. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I put the flock on Craigslist so conntact me soon if you want them

6. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    I soo wish you would ship or were closer.... [​IMG] Keep me posted, I will seriously come down in the spring if they aren't sold by then. [​IMG]

7. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:I will defently keep you in mind I would consider shipping but I am sure it would be cost prohibative to ship 9 adult birds

8. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Henry,

Are you by chance going to college here in Vermont?

9. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:I still have to wait to here from a few places I will be in new england or northern NY. UVM is an option for me and I really loce VT I am waiting to here from hampshire and hamilton in. MASS and upstate newyork.

10. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    I'd be interested in your flock but do not have the time to drive down, RT. If you were coming to school this way I'd try to get you to hang on to them until you need to move.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by