Flock of Partridge and blue Partridge silkies (25 birds )

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I have 25 Partridge and blue Partridge silkies that I have hatched on my far. I will make some great deals on them. Here is a list with the prices per birds. I don't want to ship this many birds but would ship a few if someone really wanted me too.

The only reason these are for sale so cheap is because I am trying to raise the money for my son to get the sheep he wants.

* I have two blue Partridge hens. They are laying right now. $40 each or $60 for both. One is two the other one is a year old.

*I have a 5 pullets $15 each.

*chicks too young to sex $10 each (5)

*chicks under a month old $5 each (10)

*One Partridge showgirl (Don't know sex)$10

*two cockerels $10 each

I will sale all silkies for $200. That is 25 birds. That is you saving $65.

Here is pictures of the parent stock.
    Father of the young chicks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the father of all the rest of the chicks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Wholy cow! That roo in the last two pics is AMAZING! I wish I could take on another color, if I could I would snatch him right up! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  3. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Thanks. The roosters pictures aren't for sale. They are the fathers of the chicks for sale. I love him to much to get rid of him. I thought it was best to post pictures of the parents instead of posting pictures of all 25 birds. [​IMG]

4. PeachHillFarms

PeachHillFarms Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2011
    Southwest Indiana
    I'm keeping you in mind! I live an hour or two away! [​IMG]

5. ScaredOfShadows

ScaredOfShadows Chillin' With My Peeps

if I could afford the shipping I'd take all 5 of the for sale pullets <3 man love the type on those roos

6. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Sorry about my inbox being full. I can't believe how many of you pmed me about the blue Partridge hens that I have for sale. They are coming out of molt and don't look the best right now. I will put a before picture and a picture that I took today of them. They are both laying right now. For the ones that got eggs from me, these are two of the hens that you would of got eggs from.

This is one of the hens. She was a year old this spring and this picture was taken earlier this summer.
    [​IMG]

This is a picture of her today. She has a lot of feathers coming in right now.

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the other one. This picture was taken this winter.

[​IMG]

This picture of taken today.
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of them together today.
    [​IMG]

They aren't that pretty looking right now. But I know as soon as they grow all their feathers they will be beautiful again.

I have someone coming today to look at all the silkies I have for sale. I would rather sale them were I don't have to ship them. But if I don't sale them, I would be willing to ship.

7. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Love those two! I have 14 of 15 of the eggs I got from you still looking great on day 10! [​IMG]

8. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Thank you everyone that has been email me and Pming me. This is what I am going to do. If these don't sell by Saturday. I will sell the ones people want to be shipped and picked up. If they aren't sold by Saturday, I already have the hens and 5 pullets sold. My mother has a shipment of boxes on their way. So I would be able to ship the birds the following Monday. I did get more pictures of the birds today. I will try to post pictures later today.

9. tplummer

tplummer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    Are you gonna be able to post pics of the sale birds? I saw where you said you had taken some.

10. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I already have people saying they will them if they don't sell here by Saturday. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by