Flock of poultry for sale. Braymer, MO. N.P.I.P. certified.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by houndit, Jul 3, 2010.

1. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    We are putting our entire flock of poultry up for sale. We have hundreds of birds of all ages. We have chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, and guineas. Rare breeds and common. When they are gone I will remove them from the add. We are N.P.I.P. certified, clean of Pullorum/typhoid. Quantity discounts are usually available. Email for pictures of birds.

Someone has spoken for the Lavender guineas, and young Chinese geese. They have not yet been picked up.

DUCKS.

Mallard. We have 3 drakes and 6 ducks. $15.00 each. We have been breeding them and they lay and hatch great!

Indian Runner. I have a mated pair of them. The drake is very unusually colored. The hen is white. Amazing layers! The hen laid an egg every day of May and most in June. $20.00 for the pair.

Khaki Campbell. I got these birds from Holderreads. They were from his special exhibition matings. They cost $8.00 each as day old ducklings. I have two pairs of them. I want $30.00 per pair. They are molting right now so they do not look show quality.

White Pekin. A mated pair. Gorgeous drake that is nearly the size of Chinese geese. $20.00 for the pair.

White Appleyard. These were freebies from Holdereads. They are a not a real breed, but a sport of the Silver Appleyard. They might hatch some pretty silver ducks. Otherwise you basically have a nice pair of White Pekins. $16.00 for the pair.

Rouen Drake. $5.00 each.

DUCKLINGS!
    About 30 Mallard ducklings. They are getting their feathers. $5.00 each. They were hatched here on the farm

Runners. 8 Runner ducklings. Same age as Mallards. $5.00 each.

TURKEYS.
    1 Blue Slate/Royal Palm tom. $40.00

1 White Holland hen. I got her from Porters Rare and Heritage Turkeys. $50.00

2 bronze type hens. $50.00 each.

GEESE.

Chinese.
    1 gander and four geese. $25.00 each.

American Gray.
    1 female. $30.00

African. 1 Gander. $20.00

Emden Crosses.
    3 ganders. $15.00 each.

4 goslings. They are fully feathered. They appear to be pure Chinese, but we are not sure. $12.00 each.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  2. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    houndit, may I ask why your entire flock is for sale?

3. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    We just have to let some things go. We will keep a few layers and maybe a couple others. We just can not afford to keep them all now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by