Flock of poultry for sale. Braymer, MO. N.P.I.P. certified.

houndit

There is no H or F in Orpington!
14 Years
Jul 13, 2008
Braymer Missouri
We are putting our entire flock of poultry up for sale. We have hundreds of birds of all ages. We have chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, and guineas. Rare breeds and common. When they are gone I will remove them from the add. We are N.P.I.P. certified, clean of Pullorum/typhoid. Quantity discounts are usually available. Email or pm for pictures of birds.

We have about 100 chicks that are a couple weeks old. They are starting to get their feathers.

The Welsummers are spoken for, but have not been picked up yet. 4 Jaerhorn pullets are spoken for.

Easter-eggers. Quite a few of them. Most were hatched out here. Most should lay blue and green eggs. $2.50 each.

Sussex. about 20 of them. All hatched out here. $3.00 each.

Welsummers. 2 chicks for a total of $10.00 One is a rooster, the other one I am not sure.

Norwegian Jaerhorns. there are 5 hens and four roosters. If you take all of them they are $7.00 each. If you take only pullets they are $10.00 each.

Olive Eggers. I got these through the mail. They are a cross between Easter-egger and Black Marans. This usually results in a bird that lays an EXTREMELY dark green egg. I have 6 of them. $3.50 each.

Last edited:
Why are you selling your whole flock?
sad.png

We just have to let some things go. We will keep a few layers and maybe a couple others. We just can not afford to keep them all now.

do you have any of your EE's left I would be interested to buy some from you if they are hens, at least three. If you still have any, the soonest I could would be next tuesday when DH gets paid. I love EEs. Could you ship to Montana

I'm interested in the Welsummers. How long can you hold on to them? I guess you could ship to NE (if you can) but I'm usually in Kansas City once a month and wouldn't mind that bit of extra drive. If you can hold them for a couple weeks, I'd just as soon make arrangements to pick them up.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom