Flock of poultry for sale. N.P.I.P. certified. Braymer, MO.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by houndit, Jul 3, 2010.

1. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    We are putting our entire flock of poultry up for sale. We have hundreds of birds of all ages. We have chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, and guineas. Rare breeds and common. When they are gone I will remove them from the add. We are N.P.I.P. certified, clean of Pullorum/typhoid. Quantity discounts are usually available. Email or pm for pictures of birds.

CHICKENS.
    Sexlinks. About 20 2 year old sexlink hens. They are great production birds. $10.00 each.

Easter-eggers. About 30 Easter-egger hens. Some 1 and some 2 years old. Most lay Green and blue eggs. $10.00 each. A couple roosters. $5.00 each. I breed these and hatch out lots of them.

Speckled Sussex. About 20 Speckled Sussex hens and 3 Roosters. Perfect for starting your breeding flock. I have bred these birds for two years. $10.00 each.

Black Marans. Mated pair. $30.00

Welsummers. Mated pair. Rooster was hatched last year, hen is old. Hen still lays about once every three days which is extremely good for a hen her age. Her eggs are not very dark brown now, but were EXTREMELY dark when she was younger. I even sent some eggs to a lady in Georgia who breeds Welsummers. She said they were nice. $20.00

Extremely rare Norwegian Jaerhorns.
    This breed is very interesting. They are very small, and lay large white eggs. They are auto sexing, which means that you can tell what sex they are when they hatch buy their color. Quite an interesting breed. 1 rooster, and three hens. $70.00

Silkies. 2 roosters and 2 hens. Mixed colors. $10.00 each.

There are a couple other random chickens. A barred hen, a barred rooster, a Welsummer rooster, etc. $5.00 each.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  2. turtleblossom

turtleblossom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Kentucky
    Will you ship?

3. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    It is to hot right now. I would rather sell locally if possible.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by