FLOCK OF PURPLE and Pied PEAFOWL. 1 Peacock and 5 Peahens. MUST SELL!!!

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by JordanFamily, Aug 13, 2014.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    I have One purple black shoulder Peacock that is 4 years old. He has three hens that are 2 to 4 years old and two hens that are coming up on two years old next spring. The hens are different colors... One is a purple black shoulder, others are IB pied, Purple pied, silver pied, and some are black shoulder... etc... I have to down size my farm and so will be rehoming them for less than I paid for them. I got the 4 four year olds from LEGGS peafowl farm as 4 yr old adults this last early spring. The others I got from a hobby breeder farm. I will NOT split them up. So you will need to buy all of them at once and will have to pick them up, NO SHIPPING! This last spring and this summer I made a good amount of money on their fertile eggs, over $25 each egg on ebay... In fact my best auction sold 2 eggs for $172 plus shipping and my lowest auction won at $50 plus shipping for two eggs. Here is a link to one of my past auctions so you can see pics of my birds and see their info. You can contact me if you have any questions.
    Kristina 816-682-0265

ebay listing with Peafowl pics and info:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Purple-Peaf...485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4182538775

2. 101ChickenWorld

101ChickenWorld New Egg

Apr 18, 2015
    You still got them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by