Flock of Sebastopol Geese For Sale!!!

JordanFamily

Crowing
16 Years
Feb 4, 2008
Archie, MO
PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SPLIT THESE GUYS UP! THEY COME ALL TOGETHER!!! PLEASE ALSO NOTE I WILL NOT GET BACK TO THE WINNER UNTIL July 10th. I WILL BE AWAY ON VACATION UNTIL THEN.
This auction is for my entire flock of 16 Sebastopols... I had placed the auction for 17 but one was killed last night!!! Please guys take these guys before they are all eaten!!! I have tried everything!!! I will not have them anymore... These all come from Holderreads show stock or are descendants of his show stock.. They are worth the price I am asking for them... Got tired of predators getting in and killing them... I have several colors, even rare lavenders in this flock... I have a group of whites in there that are 1 male and 4 females, all curly except one white female... two of those are 3 years old and the rest of the adult whites are 1 year olds. Then I have a male that is white with some blue tips on some of his feathers and he is a year old, he has some color gene going on because I get grays along with splashes, lavenders, and blues when I bred him to my gray goose... The gray female is also 1 years old... Then I have goslings that are around 3 to 6 months old. In that group I have a saddleback that I know is a female and two lavender males... Have not sexed the rest in a while and do not intend to do it before this sale.... The adults are not the parents of the younger ones. I will be out of the country on vacation while this auction is going on from the 2nd to the 9th... So if you have any questions better contact me before the 2nd.... I am new to this breed so am not sure on what colors are which so please look at the pics... I know for certain of the colors I have stated above and think I also have gray, blue, and splash in the younger geese along with some lavenders... May also be a buff or to, not sure... I am asking a price of $125 each and so for 16 geese it is $2000... If I loose anymore the $125 per a bord will be deducted from the price... Again I will not sell pairs from this group so don't ask... All must go together!!! All geese come as is but seem to be healthy and nice looking to me... They are not vaccinated in any way. I will not ship these guys.... Pick up only in Harrisonville, MO 64701.... Kristina 816-293-5155

older goslings, darker one is a male and lighter one is a female:
6221_100_9318_small.jpg

The gray in this pic is a female and is in this sale along with the white male to her left. The smooth geese in this pic are not in this sale.
6221_100_6645_small_2.jpg

Some adults: Sorry about blurryness but camera is not working well...
6221_100_9960_small.jpg

6221_100_9963_small.jpg

Some younger geese: Sorry about blurryness but camera is not working well...
6221_100_9970_small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom