Yesterday we had an incident, when I got home the BA/EE hen was out of the run and running around and I caught her that night roosting in a tree. So today with not being quite sure how she escaped I replaced the big flocks run with taller fencing which had been formally part of the two dog runs before they where partly ripped apart (some left behind) to make room for my old coop and then where being used as garden fencing. Unfortunately this decreases their run size, but it should keep them in. Then I took the big flocks old run fencing and made a run for the cochins and Kernel. Which all of the cochins checked out and had some run eating grass. Kernel (my blind WL/EE rooster) hasn't figured it out and he may not with his eyes, but the girls will enjoy it. Hopeful next spring I will get around to real runs and some time this winter the big flock will be free-ranging. And to finish off this post her are some pictures of the flocks! I apologize for the mess these guys side of the coop is, they keep dumping water (working on solving this) so I need to clean out all the wet bedding, plus they are right under their roosts.