Flock Raiser ASAP

percyj

Songster
9 Years
Jun 20, 2010
Okay… let me get this straight. So you can feed ducks flock raiser from the moment they are born to 18-20 weeks of age? Do they need any supplements??? I really need to know this fast plz.???

I guess you can-I started mine on Gamebird Starter/Grower.
Sorry, I don't give mine supplements and they are 8 weeks old.

Last edited:
Cmon people I really need to know pretty please with some little day olds on top???
fl.gif

I don't know about ducks but I am using Flock Raiser as a starter feed for chickens. They eat it from day one through egg laying. When they are big enough to go in my main flock, I feed them only a little Flock Raiser and mostly other stuff that I can get locally for free. (brewery grain, food scraps, etc) They seem to be doing good so far.

We have been feeding flockraiser from the day we got our ducks (2 day olds). We supplement treats and they snack on the scratch that the chickens miss and grass. They are a healthy weight given the temp. We will be switching to layena when they start to lay.

Thanks!!!! That's just what I needed. Layena is for chickens right? Do you need to mix it 50/50 with Flock Raiser? Does it need any other supplements? Does flock raiser need niacin?

I feed flock raiser all the way up till 6months the switch to Mazuri Waterfowl... No supplements, just watch as the wings come it as some tend to get angle wing from the high protien... so in order to avoid it switch them off and put them on a low protien diet untill the feather come half way in! then put back on FR

Back
Top Bottom