1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Flock Reduction

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cherylcohen, Oct 27, 2010.

1. cherylcohen

cherylcohen The Omelet Ranch

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    Need to thin my flock as I'm going to start a breeding program. These three girls are fabulous! Blanche and Beatrice are about 1 1/2yrs old, great layers and Gertrude the Australorp is just about ready to lay at 6 mths

[​IMG]

Northern California pickup ONLY

925-286-8475
    Cheryl Cohen

2. NapsWithChickens

NapsWithChickens ZZZZzzzzz....

Feb 22, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Oooh, Cheryl, those are beautiful girls! I wish I had room... but I've had to cut way back at my new place. Hope you are able to place them in good homes soon~ Laura

3. cherylcohen

cherylcohen The Omelet Ranch

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    Thanks so much, yes actually I have sold so many of my girls to and only have beatrice and blanche left...I was worried they may be too cramped in the one pen, but they all seem pretty happy. So unless someone really wants them I'll just keep them.

Do you still have Mille fleur Leghorns or have other contacts for them besides SC birdfarm and Sandhill?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by