1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Flock Sell OUT TEXAS Millie Fleur Cochins, d'anvers, cochins, etc.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by onagadori, Jan 2, 2011.

1. onagadori

onagadori Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Oct 17, 2010
    North Texas
    I am listing these for another breeder who does not have internet right now. These are not my birds so please don't pm me as I dont know any details. I am doing this for another lady. Please reply to her email ( [email protected] ) or call 940-231-9663 to speak to her in person. Thanks

These are her words:
    "Well much as it saddens me i will be selling the last of my birds i have super nice pairs and trios of bantam cochins email me for colors as to many to list do have one pair of millie flur cochins as well, also a pair of black d'anvers a pair of fantail pigeons, standard bardrock pullet just starting to lay,wheaten game hen,golden pheonix roo .white crested black polish roo also a gfq incubator a lg bator with turner and fan and some free bantam cochin roos and a bunch of bantam cross chicks and barnyard mix chicks will play let,s make a deal on the chicks email off list for more info and prices. most of these pairs are what i held back for myself but things change and now the bird hobby has to go.
    thanks all
    tamie"

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Where is she located?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by