1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Flock SELL OUT!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultryfan73, Dec 26, 2010.

1. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    The majority of my stuff has been sold but i have the following left: 4 RIR hens 1 EE roo 1 polish roo 6 red sex link hens 2 black austorlorp hens 2 mutt hens 1 mutt rooster call 1-570-324-6739 ask for derik

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  2. poultryfan73

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    If a moderator could please move this to the 8 week and older chickens for sale that would be greeat!

3. poultryfan73

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    these hens are really nice and need grrreat homes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Candice's Peeps

Candice's Peeps Out Of The Brooder

Jul 29, 2010
    Northeast PA
    Hi Derik!

I just wanted to let you know that all of the chickens I got from you are settling in great! Even the rooster settled in nice. Thank you for the wonderful chickens!! I wish you weren't so far away or I would probably take the polish roo since that person never came and got him. I hope all is well!

Take care and happy new year!!

Candice

5. kuebeck89

kuebeck89 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2010
    Hurlock, MD
    Will you ship?

Thanks

6. poultryfan73

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    Quote:what are you interested in?? and if you find the shipping costs out i may possibly ship.

7. poultryfan73

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    Candice's Peeps :

Hi Derik!

I just wanted to let you know that all of the chickens I got from you are settling in great! Even the rooster settled in nice. Thank you for the wonderful chickens!! I wish you weren't so far away or I would probably take the polish roo since that person never came and got him. I hope all is well!

Take care and happy new year!!

Candice

Soo glad to hear that! And if your ever up this way again the Polish Rooster is still here. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by