Flock swap in NC

Bunch of folk are...check out the NC thread in "where are you" section.
smile.png

I will be going to the swap in Fayetteville that day.... wish they were not on the same day.
hmm.png

I am bringing chicks, hatching eggs, ducklings , male ring neck pheasant... to Fay.

Last edited:
It is on 528 Person St. @ the Family Farm Store. I went last month and it was PACKED, I sold almost everything I took with me, except my peacocks. They sold the next day (someone who saw them at the FS)
lol.png

I am
fl.gif
the rain holds off.

Last edited:
Yes in the field next to the store, last month, I was in the parking lot....it was jam packed. You won't miss the crowd or the cars.

Last month? I wish I heard about these more often. My flock has taken a lot of loses this winter from predators and I really need to get the numbers back up

I think an opie got one but most were gotten by a neighbors dog who refuses to put their dog down after killing 10 of my chickens over a period of 3 weeks. It makes me so mad!!
somad.gif

What time is the swap in Sanford? I've never been to one, and would like to check one out, but with gas prices the way they are, it would also depend on how far it is from me- I know Fayetteville is out of the question though!

Back
Top Bottom