FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Floridachicken1958

Lost but not forgotten
8 Years
Jun 10, 2011
CENTRAL FLORIDA
I have to Silkie chicks for sale $10 for both.Pick up only. I live in Cocoa. They are living the same coop as their parents, 1 white & 1 Parti. Pm me if you are interested.Here is a picture of them with their parents
LL

Last edited:

MomsGoneMild

Chirping
7 Years
Maybe we should start one!! LOL :celebrate

It would be nice to have something down in South Florida. The closest i have seen was in central florida in Lake Wales.

I would gladly meet up for chicken talk, and have met a couple local chicken friends. but i have some bisecurity issues with swaps. I havent been to one myself, though. I could just be over protective, but i dont want to expose my birds, clothes, cages, and car tires to an area where other chicken contaminates could be there. I have adopted a "no meds" policy for my flockm so they are either healthy or dead. I wont cure and maintain carriers. So a sickness caught at a swap is life or death for my flock.

Lots of people attend them though, with no problems. Just my personal thoughts. This is a great place to learn lots and meet lots of great people with many different ways of doing things.

What breeds do you own and how many?

Xoxo Annmarie

Floridachicken1958

Lost but not forgotten
8 Years
Jun 10, 2011
CENTRAL FLORIDA
I wanted to try a swap awhile back but the county wanted all kinds lisence to have one so I said it was on my own property and not on county property the said it didn't matter. And if you get caught it would be a $150 fine without the right paper work. It's all a money thing.

picanins

Songster
10 Years
Dec 21, 2010
Myakka, FL
I have had three in St.Pete, and the last two had good attendance. I am thinking about having another one in the fall, but I need to figure out a new location, as my backyard now has a pool in it. I don't think there is enough room now. I do have another property I might use.

You can use my property in Mykka if you want. :D. Nothing special, just 10 acres with lots of oak trees :)

Top Bottom