FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

Southern Chickens

Songster
12 Years
Mar 11, 2007
NorthWest Florida
OK, I started this thread very long ago. I that I was feeling guilty that Texas has it better together than us. I set up this map so that everyone can place where they are located.

The Back Yard Chicken map
http://www.frappr.com/byc
The Back Yard Chicken Florida map
http://platial.com/mapv/FLORIDA+BYC+MEMBERS/614891

Please put yourself on the maps. I will look into better ways to get us organized. Thanks everyone.

Southern Chickens
Does anyone know of anything going on in the sunshine state?

Last edited:
I never see anything going on here with poultry.
sad.png

I know, NEVER!!
I found a small auction near me that sells chickens like once a month. I plan on entering some chickens in the State fair next year. Other than that I know of nothing.

I am from Florida and i always am goin to shows i show at the state fair they had a bushnell show on dec 9 which they have every year they had a lake city show every year that i show at which is in january then in feb they have the stae fair and in feb also sine im in 4-H i show at the southeastern youth fair but that is if you are in 4-H or FFA but next show that comes up in Florida i will let yall know im alwyas going to these shows !!!!

p.s. where are yall from im from ocala, marion county

Not from Fl. but Al. I went to the show in Lake City in Jan. If you subscribe to Poultry Press which you can do online, they list shows that are being held in each State Sponsered by the Poultry Clubs and Associaations. I have seen several for Florida in there in the past.

i'm searching for some silkies in Marion County, FL. When we moved my husband re-built my coop and run and something got at my girls!
sad.png

I'm in Ocala and having no luck finding either some started hens or even chicks

hi i have some silkies that i am interested in gettin rid of 2 black hens they are not the greates but i showed them and got blues i am also from ocala so if you want email me at [email protected] and we can tlk thanks amanda

Hi Amanda

I've mailed you off list... thanks for your speedy reply! I was beginning to feel like I'd never find new birds.

Sue

Hey im not far from you! I'm just down the road in Williston. Very kewl to find someone on here thats in range. I'm also interested in some local shows or poultry auctions.

I'm in desperate need for a blue slate turkey (hen) that was recently killed by coons. My Tom is very lonely.

Back
Top Bottom