Florida anyone?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by dg14, Mar 14, 2015.

1. dg14

dg14 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 1, 2014
    Any native floridians around?

2. hillron

hillron New Egg

Mar 11, 2015
    I'm in North Walton County; north of DeFuniak Springs. Ihave Wellsummers, FBCM, Speckled Sussex, and Buff Orpies. What aout yourself?

3. dg14

Dec 1, 2014
    I'd love to live up in the pan handle! im right in the middle of florida a hour away from orlando and about 50 mins away from tampa. i have 1 barred rock 1 buff orpington and 4 Wyandottes (2 blue) 2 gold) by the way do you know what kinda eggs the wyandottes should lay? i've tried researching to no such luck. D:

4. hillron

hillron New Egg

Mar 11, 2015
    The Wyandottes I had (BLRL) layed a medium to large egg that was beige in color.
    -Beautiful chickens too!

PS: ARE YOU A GATOR FAN?

5. pompano73

pompano73 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 28, 2012
    Cantonment, Fl
    Checking in from Cantonment,Fl. about 20 minutes north of Pensacola.

6. dg14

Dec 1, 2014
    Nice yall. :) Not particularly a gator fan. my family is originally from up north so i've been a boston fan all my life red sox.celtics,patriots.bruins. providence college. all that. not saying im not a fan of the gators but my heart is for New England :) Ahh cool! Yeah i just have golden laced and blue laced wyandottes and there definitly more pecky than most. my first 2 the bared rock and buff orpington were so nice and cuddly these other 4 are like touch me and i bite you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by