FLORIDA - Anything Going On ?

Thank you so much ! That turned out to be a great link. I wrote a lot of the upcoming events down in case my husband and son want to go to try and sell more of his chickens. They always have such a fun time meeting other chicken people and seeing other peoples' chickens !

Thanks for being nice and passing along the info to me.

Are you planning on going to any of those events ?

p.s. Love your avatar pic....I've seen it before. That's one monster rooster ! Kind of reminds me of our biggest one - a copper blue splash maran rooster - he was so huge when I laid first eyes on him

Yes. I'll be going to the Barberville Farm Market swap tomorrow and plan on all of the following afterwards.

Florida and S GA , Chickenstock
Saturday September 3rd
Ocala, FL

Dunnellon, FL. Tractor Supply Company, Back Yard Chicken Swap
Saturday September 24th
Dunnellon, FL.

Ocala TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet
Saturday October 8th
OCALA FL 34475

Desoto County Beaks and Bills 4H Poultry Club is sponsoring their 4th annual Swap Meet.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Desoto County Fairgrounds
Arcadia, FL

Central Florida Breeders Association Double Show, Inverness, Fl.
Citrus County Fairgrounds
Saturday November 5th, 2011
Inverness, Florida

Bent Creek Feed MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA
The LAST Sunday of the month
Bent Creek Feed
10777 103rd St.
Jacksonville, FL. 32210

I'm not sure of the Arcadia sale in October as there is one in my own county on that same day I may have to go to instead. Bent Creek I probably won't go to until the weather cools off in the fall.

Aw, that's too bad ! That's the only one (the one in Arcadia) I can actually go along with since it's the closest event to us. My husband and son will try and make it to others. What kind of chickens do you raise so they can look out for you ?

I always have to stay behind to look after the farm (since I'm the goat and fish caretakers). Someone has to look after all the animals !

Thanks !!

Back
Top Bottom