Florida FREE chickens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by astatula, Aug 5, 2009.

1. astatula

astatula Songster

Mar 19, 2009
    Astatula
    I have one Black copper Marans hen at 5 months and 1 Welsumer hen at 5 months and 3 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hens at 3 months and one Barnevelder hen and rooster at 5 months.

They are free to whoever picks them up first on Saturday August 8th. I will not save them or split them up, you take one, you take them all.

The Marans, the Welsumer, and the Barnevelders should start to lay by the end of August.

I live in Astatula, Florida near Clermont Florida.

I gave away 17 hens last weekend and this is the last of the free birds, my coop plans fell through and they are over crowded.

That's Saturday August 8th, I get up early, last weekend they were gone at 7:30am so get up with the Sun and get your free hens and one rooster(Barnevelder) this weekend.

Make sure you have the room to add 7 full grown chickens to your coop, they are very nice birds, all from well know breeders around the country.

Ron Lyscas
    13330 White Cypress Rd
    Astatula, FL 34705

407-970-0625

You might want to call Friday night to let me know you are coming. Thanks, Ron

2. happytxchick

happytxchick Egg Song Acre

Jul 8, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, TX
    If I were close by they'd be mine, for sure! Blessings to the lucky person who ends up with these!

3. DoulaHallie

DoulaHallie In the Brooder

May 22, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    you may hear from my friday night, if no one else has commited to them. sound like a great find. I am bring my coop home friday. Its already built, the chicks that used it, have decided to move in with the rest of the older hens, so its not being used. I just need to see if I can get it set up and such in one day.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  4. astatula

astatula Songster

Mar 19, 2009
    Astatula
    A member here has the chickens already. Thanks for looking and Saturday is off for obvious reasons.

I will have 1 Araucana hen and 4-5 Delaware hens and roos needing a good home in September. If you want to leave me your number you can pm me and I will save it for when they come available.

Thanks, Ron

5. DoulaHallie

DoulaHallie In the Brooder

May 22, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    oh bummer! Ill PM you though!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: