Florida Law HELP!

Discussion in 'Local Chicken Laws & Ordinances (and how to change' started by McCord6, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Hubby and I are trying to understand the Florida agricultural law and become completely AWARE of it! I tried looking on google but not finding anything that is really neccessary.

Does anyone know a website that will tell us what to expect with the agricultural and livestock law?

2. kikster

kikster Out Of The Brooder

Jul 7, 2009
    Try www.municode.com . Just click on your state & city, and then view your city ordinance online. Once on your ordinance, you can just type in "poultry" in the search box, and it'll lead you to pages that talk about it. (The word "poultry" will be highlighted on those pages) wink

3. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    What exactly are you trying to find? Some things are in state code, others in local ordinances.

.....Alan.

4. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    It sounds like they are looking for a right to farm law. When I want to find something in my state statutes, I go to the state's website, navigate to the statutes and then do a search on various related terms until I find what I am looking for.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by