FLORIDA need a place to rent or must rehome my baby

TammyDFl

In the Brooder
Apr 14, 2018
I just got a text from my landlord (I’m subletting the mil apt) I have until July 20th to find a new place. I haven’t been able to find a place to allow my two 14.5 yr old Jacks & my 9 yr old dSh let alone my spoiled baby Silkie rooster.
If anyone knows anything in Pasco County or would be willing to take Nevermore, he likes his couch time at night.

I just got a text from my landlord (I’m subletting the mil apt) I have until July 20th to find a new place. I haven’t been able to find a place to allow my two 14.5 yr old Jacks & my 9 yr old dSh let alone my spoiled baby Silkie rooster.
If anyone knows anything in Pasco County or would be willing to take Nevermore, he likes his couch time at night.

That isnt enough time. Can you contact someone in your area to find out your rights as a renter? Less than 30 days is never acceptable. Don't let him push you around even if it is a month to month lease.

That isnt enough time. Can you contact someone in your area to find out your rights as a renter? Less than 30 days is never acceptable. Don't let him push you around even if it is a month to month lease.
He just messaged again after my responding to him and it’s now the 29th

What part of "subletting" did you not read? Not the landlords fault!!@

Well since I’ve been there 3 yrs on the lease and the residents of the main house are moving I have the option to stay if I can pay 1700 for the entire place.

Regardless there are laws in place that people who have clearly esablished residence have to be given adequate notice to vacate a premises. So it is the landlords problem. To the OP I hope everything works out for you and I still say to contact your local housing authority to find out your rights.

Back
Top Bottom