Florida Poultry Swap Dec 17th, 2011 9am Pampered Pullets Farm - Ocala

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by ThePamperedPullet, Dec 1, 2011.

1. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

Are we crazy? Hosting two swaps a week apart. No way, we love doing this. But this one is at our place so come on out and join us for a wonderful day filled with buying, selling and swapping your poultry and small livestock. You just never know who or what might show up here. This will be our last swap for 2011 and we look forward to many more in 2012.
    Post what you will be bringing and I will list it here.

ThePamperedPullet New poultry products and supplies, Various chicks, maybe a few older birds, Pet quality and breeder quality rabbits
    cmom Wire Cages and maybe a few chicks
    4-H Kids Concessions
    Sjisty 10 cuckoo Marans pullets and cocks and 19 lemon cuckoo Orpington chicks
    AT Hagan ?
    Sugar Sand Farm dark brahmas Pet quality , lavender orp, buff cockerel, T-Shirts and other fun things
    Freckle Face Farm Silkie Chicks
    schmmems Her wonderful Jams and Jellies
    brahmachickenlady booted d'uccle cockerels, maybe a pullet, jewelry
    Americana ?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  2. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    We'll be there! We have 10 cuckoo Marans pullets and cocks and 19 lemon cuckoo Orpington chicks. We may also have some partridge Brahma hens, too.

3. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Last year, in December, our swap was listed as a Holiday Bazaar also and we had a nice bunch of hand made items for sale along with the various poultry and animals. We have been receiving requests of whether this years swap is going to also be a Holiday Bazaar. It wasn't planned as such but why don't we make it that way? If you have hand made or crafted items that you would like to bring out to sell then by all means feel free to do so. Just no yard sale items please. know that most of you look forward to our swaps here at the house and we thank you for your continued support. We are also hosting swaps at J&J Tack on Hwy 40 and we are working to promote them as a Farmers Market also. Our next one at that location is on December 10th so please join us for that swap also and please feel free to bring your crafted items. Please see the thread at www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=604218

4. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    If I can't make it to the swap the week before I'll have four Midget White turkey hens available. Three are young, proven breeders and one was hatched in the spring of this year and will start laying next spring.

I'll also have a Standard Bronze tom turkey available who was hatched this spring.

These are the last turkeys I'll have for sale before next year's hatching.

If anyone is interested I also have a number of spent hens (stewing hens) that I can bring. Three dollars apiece. PM to let me know you are interested otherwise I'll leave them at the house.

5. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    Well be there as well ALan tell Kinder major Tyler will be with us.
    Bringing some dark brahmas Pet quality , lavender orp,

we will also be beinging our t-shirts and some new additions to give to the chicken lover in your life.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  6. schmmems

schmmems Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2009
    Central Florida
    Looks like I will be able to come to this swap, even if only for a few hours. I will again be bringing my jams/jellies. Right now I have jalapeno pepper, banana, Christmas, apple pie, candy apple, persimmon, blackberry, and pina colada. Will be going to the farmer's market this week and might be able to make some strawberry jam as the Plant City berries are starting to show up.

If you have a special request for a flavor, let me know and I will see what I can do. All jellies/jams are made by me with the freshest ingredients I can find. I am toying with the idea of making a mango jalapeno jam and a cranberry walnut jam this week, so those might be there too.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Mary

7. brahmachickenlady

brahmachickenlady Out Of The Brooder

Oct 2, 2009
    Dunnellon, FL
    I will be there. I will have a few booted d'uccle cockerels that I need to find homes for and possibly one pullet.
    I will also have my chicken and farm earrings that I make.

Will anybody be bringing any hatching eggs?

8. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    Quote:We won't have anything to sell at this swap, but we're coming anyway just to visit!

See everyone there!

9. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I will be there with cages.

10. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    Do you need a permit to host the swap?