florida rescue!

featherfinder

Runner Lover
8 Years
Apr 16, 2011
Pinallas Park, Florida
To everyone in florida that is close to Tampa. I found a rescue that i have been in contact with that rescues ducks, chickens, and many other birds and live stock. If anyone is considering getting ducks please let me know if you want to rescue and i will direct you to their website. Right now they only have 2 ducks they think are both males and 1 is a speacial needs and they want to find them a home together. If anyone would like that challenge please let me know or PM me! Thank you.

Quote:
You never know if you want another duck?
lol.png

Please pm me about location for my information. Always need any type of duck- chicken rescue or a place to maybe get info. I will NOT send anyone looking for dinner for sure. Thanks and good to know about it. I am in Sebring

I'm in south Florida (Broward) and need to re home my rooster. My neighbor hates him and Mr roo won't stay home. Anyone know of a place for him?

To everyone in florida that is close to Tampa. I found a rescue that i have been in contact with that rescues ducks, chickens, and many other birds and live stock. If anyone is considering getting ducks please let me know if you want to rescue and i will direct you to their website. Right now they only have 2 ducks they think are both males and 1 is a speacial needs and they want to find them a home together. If anyone would like that challenge please let me know or PM me! Thank you.
Good Afternoon,

Someone in my neighborhood released 2 roosters and chickens that start making noise 3:00 am every morning. Can you please direct me on who I can contact to get them removed please.

Thank you
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom