Florida Sunshine Classic in Lake City Show

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by BamaChicken, Nov 28, 2010.

1. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    I am planning on being there and hopefully showing a few of my Orpingtons. Who else can go. I would like to meet some Orp breeders in this Tri state area of Fl, Ga ,Al.
    I have a breeder friend near Lake City that says he is going to fill up a bunch of pens with Orps.
    Let me know if you can be there so we can all wear tags or something and meet

2. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    We'll be there!! Showing silkies...

3. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    ThreeCedars I look forward to meeting you there. I always look at the silkies cause I used to show them. Love them. Hope Bobbi Porto is there. I haven't seen her in a few years.

4. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    well be there as well Dont know for sure what we will be showing My granddaughter will be showing giant cochins but I wont know until later if my giants are through their molt to be able to show I know Sunshine silkies will be there as well Most Floridians go to this one Just a word to the wise Last year it was 29 degrees with a wind chill of 14 degrees. Never been so cold in my life Keep an eye towards the weather.

5. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by